Thursday, 3 December 2009

Law of Attraction Tips ~ Saying "thank You" ~ Attitude of Gratitude


Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

These 2 words, when fused with intense feeling, can improve your life more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of gratitude in your heart.

You know what you feel when someone says "Thank you" without any feeling. You feel nothing, and you know what it feels like when someone says "Thank you" with all of their heart. The words are the same in both cases, but when the feeling of gratitude is added you can feel the effect of that energy reach you immediately.

When you put feeling into the words "Thank you" you give the words wings!

A great way to stay in a constant state of gratitude is to keep a gratitude journal. A place where you can reflect over all the great things you have in your life (however small). At the end of each day I like to sit down and show my thanks by way of writing it down in my gratitude journal. I start each sentence with "I am so happy and grateful now that......." As I complete this at the end of each day I really "feel" it in my heart, I truly appreciate everything I am grateful for. I also find it useful to carry my journal with me so rather than be in a state of annoyance when caught in a situation where I may be waiting for something such as an appointment or maybe waiting in line for something I can then take a moment to look through all the many wonderful things I have to be grateful for.

The more things you are grateful for the more things appear in your life to be grateful for.

Trust me, it works like magic!

~ "I am so happy and grateful now to own my own personal development business, to be my own boss and be free of the rat race of life. I am so happy and grateful now to be helping other people achieve personal and financial freedom " ~

Liz Green
Inspirational Leader & Transformational Mentor
CEO & Founder of Live Your Dream Mentoring
LiveYourDreamMentoring.Com

1 comment:

  1. In a simple sense, The Law of Attraction is being emotionally intelligent about yourself. Knowing your triggers and instead of reacting you now respond. This allows one to regulate their vibration and only attract what they want to. You must understand this universal Law if you want The Law of attraction to work for you and that is The Law of cause and effect.

    ReplyDelete